Welcome to Edison High School Wrestling Homepage
Get ready for another exciting season of Edison High School Wrestling!
Improvements to the Wrestling Room, Weight Room and the Gym have been completed for our wrestlers!
- Varsity/JV practice Monday – Friday, 1:00 to 3:00
- Freshman practice Monday – Friday, 3:00 to 5:00
- If you are an incoming Edison Freshman (or just new to Edison wrestling) and are looking to join an elite group of athletes, be sure to check out our Freshman Information section. As you cruise our website, you will find all of the information that you will need to participate as a proud Edison Charger wrestler. With our new calendar subscribe function, your calendars will automatically sync so you can always know the schedule as a Charger wrestler or parent. And parents, you will notice there are plenty of opportunities for you to participate and have fun as well.
- Wrestling is one of the most fun, challenging and physically demanding sports offered at Edison High School. It teaches an individual how to focus on something and master it! We offer 14 high school varsity weight classes, providing any size athlete an opportunity to compete with someone his own weight. Wrestling is one sport where everyone can legitimately compete, regardless of size!
- Remember we want your photos. Please go to our Meet Results page and upload any photos from any matches/tournaments you may have. You can also download photos/videos directly at http://ehswrestles.smugmug.com/.
- Coach Pete has asked that we remind everyone that only athletes and coaches are allowed in the wrestling room. Parents, friends, children, and pets, should remain outside the training room until practice is dismissed. He’s always happy to answer questions before or after practice, and can be easily reached by email or text. If you have any questions concerning your athlete, Coach Pete can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.